EduRe'16 VIRTUAL CONFERENCE - July 18-19, 2016
The International Academy of Education, Social and Technological Sciences comprises experts from prestigious universities and institutions from all around the world. The general aim is to foster scholarly excellence in all fields of education, social and technological sciences from a multidisciplinary point of view.
Benefits for authors
• All the accepted papers for the conference wil be published in international peer-reviewed journals.
• The proceedings will be sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation index.
• Registered authors will receive a copy of the EduRe'15 Book of abstracts proceedings with ISBN and video presentations, a participation and author certificate, and the registration fee invoice.
• Abstract Submission (200-300 words): April 30, 2016.
• Notification of Abstract Acceptance: April 15, 2016.
• Last Day to benefit from Reduced Registration Fee (Papers: 180 €; Posters: 80 €): June 10, 2016.
• Late Registration Fee (Papers: 220 €; Posters: 120 €): June 30, 2016.
• Due Date of full Papers Submission (3,000-6,000 words) and Posters: June 30, 2016
• Conference Dates: July 18-19, 2016.
An outstanding scientific committee from pretigious universities and institutions from all around the world will assure the quality of the conference.
Online registration through a secure and reliable service provided by the Technical University of Valencia.
Please contact us for any query about the conference.