July 18-19, 2016
Get benefit from a new era of science dissemination
The International Academy of Education, Social and Technological Sciences has chosen UNIVERSITAT POLITÈCNICA DE VALÈNCIA (Spain) to develop a Virtual Conference. The EduRe'16 Conference allows participants to get benefit from of a new era of science dissemination that has emerged in the last years - virtual conferences. The virtual conference provides an advanced collaborative environment for participants from all around the world, to share their knowledge and scientific results without financial and/or political restrictions on travel. Participants of the EduRe'16 conference will be able to present their research about education, social and technological sciences from a multidisciplinary point of view.
Benefits for authors
• All the accepted papers for the conference wil be published in international peer-reviewed journals.
• The proceedings will be sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation index.
• Registered authors will receive a copy of the EduRe'16 Book of abstracts proceedings with ISBN, a participation and author certificate, and the registration fee invoice.
• Abstract Submission (200-300 words): April 30, 2016.
• Notification of Abstract Acceptance: April 30, 2016.
• Last Day to benefit from Reduced Registration Fee (Papers: 180 €; Posters: 80 €): June 10, 2016.
• Late Registration Fee (Papers: 220 €; Posters: 120 €): June 30, 2016.
• Due Date of full Papers Submission (3,000-6,000 words) and Posters: June 30, 2016
• Conference Dates: July 18-19, 2016.
An outstanding scientific committee from pretigious universities and institutions from all around the world will assure the quality of the conference.
Please contact us for any query about the conference.